Painted pouts are creating a comeback with new finishes and textures giving the face a modern appearance. If implemented well, lipstick would not look sexier; purchase will last much more than lip gloss!
- Perfect-Pout Prep – If you are going to put on a strong color, your skin tone should look as much as possible – particularly around your mouth – so use a sheer foundation on your neck and face. Ensure that your lips are not dry or scaly by with a lip balm and drinking loads of water.
- Expert Application – First, find a lipstick that is enough pigment to stay the course but also has an integrated sheen so that it does not look heavy. Together with your ring finger, dab on a shade on your lips around the Cupid’s bow – that provides more dimension and a fuller appearance. To get a soft finish, use a wide, flat brush to skirt round the lip line; if your natural lip line is not even, use a sheer lip liner to clean up the edges. Keep in mind; always use a liner that is precisely the same color as your lipstick – not darker. Fix up any smudges using a concealer brush.
- For Fuller Lips – If Lips are thin, use a highlighter pencil or light concealer to extend the line, then apply lipstick as previously, extending into the new line using a broad, flat brush. If your pout is already perceptible, apply lipstick without concentrating the color in the middle.
- Suit Your Skin Tone – A best over the counter concealer bright pink is a superb color for spring – but the darker skin tone, the richer the pigment can be. If you are Asian, then go for a more russet or brown color of pink; black skin may get away with a bit of burgundy or brown.
- Insider Information – Vibrant pink lips are a fast route to a complete make-up look. Ensure that your base is done well – a foundation brush should be used even with the sheerest base. With some the lightest brush of blusher you have a youthful but sophisticated appearance. Do not overdo any of your other attributes or you will risk looking dated – it is the bareness of the remainder of the face which makes this work.